Reservations can be made one week in advance at the second floor Reference Desk or by calling 217-367-4405.
- Study rooms may be reserved for two-hour blocks.
- The rooms can accommodate up to eight people.
- Rooms may be reserved up to one week in advance. In general, a patron is able to make two study room reservations per week. (Anyone with special circumstances can appeal to the Department Head).
- A patron’s time begins when the reservation time begins or when they enter the room (whichever comes first).
- Whenever possible, please give 24 hour cancellation notice so that the room is available for others.
- If no one arrives to claim a room reservation, the room will be open to others after fifteen minutes.
- If the room is vacant, a patron who has already had the room twice in the week may use it; however, they may be asked to leave if another patron makes a reservation to use the room.
- The study rooms will be cleared fifteen minutes before closing time to allow staff time to conduct closing procedures.
Study Rooms (Covered drinks only, no food allowed)
Items Available for Use: chairs, a table, and a white board
Location: 2nd Floor
Max Occupancy: 8