The Library is a popular community space with friendly staff committed to excellent customer service.
Are you interested in working with us?
- Most positions are part-time, and only some positions have application deadlines. Some require testing to be considered for open positions.
- Most require some evening and weekend work.
- Most are year-round appointments. Some are internships or other temporary positions.
To be considered for a Library position:
- Search for job openings here.
- Fill out and submit an application, making certain all information is filled out completely. To become part of our applicant pool for hourly positions, you only need to submit one application. Within the application, you will be able to select which hourly pooled positions for which you want to be considered.
- Keep your contact information and hours of availability up-to-date in your application.
To ask any questions, email email@example.com or call the Administration Office at 217-367-4058.
The Urbana Free Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer.