The Library offers free access to computer workstations as part of its mission to serve the informational, educational, and recreational needs of library users.
You can sign in to any of our computers using your library card, or we can get you on a computer (no card or ID needed).
By using computer workstations or personal laptop computers at the Library, users automatically agree to abide by the Library’s online computer user agreement.
For your convenience, earbuds ($2.00) are available for sale in the Flex-n-Gate Computer Center.
The Flex-n-Gate Computer Center is located on the Library's 2nd floor. In the Computer Center, you will find:
- Computer workstations with Internet access, MS office applications, and digital media software.
- Access to online resources to help you with research or your homework.
- Assistance from staff and technology volunteers.
Please note that the Flex-n-Gate Computer Center closes 15 minutes before the Library to ensure proper shut down of equipment.
Other Computers in the Library
- Parent workstations in Children's Services for adults and caregivers accompanied by young children.
- Internet workstations in Children's Services for those in grades 5 and under; patrons under the age of 8 must be accompanied by a caregiver who is age 14 or older.
- Workstations in the Champaign County Historical Archives for local history and genealogy research.
Laptop, Chromebook, and Tablet-Lending Service
Need to check out technology equipment?
Get wireless Internet access at the Library.
Need to print something?