Borrow and enjoy audiobooks, eBooks, comics, movies, TV, magazines, or music everywhere you have a screen-your computer, your phone, your car, even your TV.
- Enjoy ebooks, comics, audiobooks, tv shows and movies using the hoopla app
- 10 checkouts per month
- Borrowed titles will automatically be returned when your lending period is over.
- No holds or waitlists! Every title is always available.
Getting started with hoopla
Get started with Hoopla:
- Register for a Hoopla account by visiting hoopladigital.com or using the Hoopla app on your iOS or Android mobile device.
- You will need to provide an email address, create a password, and have your library account information ready.
- Get started by selecting Browse on your computer or, in the app, selecting a format (Audiobooks, Comics, eBooks, Movies, Music, or Television) that you would like to explore. You can also search for a specific title by clicking on the Search box or magnifying glass and typing in your title or keyword.
- To borrow a title, click on the title and then click the Borrow button.
- Your borrowed titles can be played right after borrowing, and can be found under the My hoopla tab for viewing/listening. Enjoy your selected titles!
- Borrowed titles will be automatically returned when your lending period is over.
- There are no holds, wait lists, or late fees.
- If you need additional help, visit the help section on the Hoopla mobile app, or click on the Help link found at the bottom of hoopladigital.com.