How to Enter Your Project
- Go to the Library’s e-calendar and click on January 27, 2018 to locate the registration link appropriate to your age group.
- Age categories:
- Children (0 – 5 years)
- Children (6 – 10 years)
- Teen (11 – 18 years)
- Registration opens:
- Tuesday, December 19
- Registration ends:
- Wednesday, January 24 at 11:55 p.m.
- Deliver your project to the auditorium on:
- Friday, January 26, 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. or Saturday, January 27, 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- After the contest, please take your project home before the Library closes at 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, January 27.
How it Works
- You may use LEGO®, DUPLO®, Mega Bloks®, or other LEGO® compatible plastic bricks.
- Entries will be judged on originality and must be your own creation (not a LEGO® designed kit or project found online, in a magazine, or a book).
- Your project must be on a base no larger than 24 x 24 inches and can be wood, cardboard, or a LEGO® flat base.
- You may decorate your base to fit with your project. Your completed project may be no taller than 4 feet.
- Only one entry per participant.
- Make a sign with the title of your project. Your creation will be assigned a number for judging. Please don’t add your name to the sign or project.
On Saturday, January 27
- Judging will take place 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. by a team of LEGO® enthusiasts.
- Awards will be announced at 1:00 p.m.
- Public viewing of all projects will take place during the judging from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Winners will receive a prize!
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this contest.