For all ages • May 21 – August 31
Register online or at the Library
Make time this summer to read the books you love and win prizes just for reading! Read books of your choice (including eBooks and audiobooks), and attend fun programs. Get ready for Reading Takes You Everywhere! 2018 Summer Reading Program Information Brochure (Printable PDF)
- For children birth through those entering grade 6 – both readers and listeners.
- Each time you read at least 15 minutes, mark your reading log.
- Bring your completed log to the Library to receive a free book plus coupons for local businesses.
- For each additional log you complete, you will receive another free book!
- For teens who have completed grades 6 through 12.
- Select books of your choice and keep track of the number of pages read.
- Every time you read 1,000 pages, come to the Library to pick out a free book from our selection of new books.
- Reading also enters you in a weekly raffle to win a complete book series.
- For adults who love to read. Why let kids have all the fun?
- Read books of your choice and record your reading progress.
- After you read 4 books, stop by the Library to select a free book from our selection of popular books.
- Keep reading! For each additional four books you complete, you will receive another free book!
Every person who completes the Summer Reading Program will be entered in a prize drawing for one of three Kindles. Multiple entries are encouraged!
The Summer Reading Program is generously supported by the Friends of The Urbana Free Library.