The Urbana Free Library is accepting returns of Library materials!
1. Return items in plastic bags when possible.
2. Separate items by type when possible (books in one bag, movies/music in another, etc.).
Three convenient ways to return:
- During your scheduled Curbside Pickup appointment:
- Monday -- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday -- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- To our outside returns in the Green Street parking lot 24/7. Any large or delicate items (vinyl, games, kits, and special collections) must be returned at Curbside Pickup appointments or inside the building instead of the outside returns.
- To return bins located by the Library's Information Desk on the first floor when the Library is open to the public.