Need a little bit more time with an item? The library offers you up to 10 renewals for each item, and several different ways to request renewal:
- Log in to your account through CU Catalog – 24 hours a day.
- By calling 217-367-4057 during regular library hours.
- From the Account option on one of our self-check kiosks.
Why Won't My Items Renew?
- Another user has requested the item.
- All 10 renewals already have been used.
Check all due dates carefully to ensure that your renewal requests have gone through. eReceipts are a great way to stay on top of your renewal requests since they include the new due date if an item is renewed.
Renewal Requests for Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Items
Items requested from libraries other than The Urbana Free Library or Champaign Public Library cannot be renewed online because we must contact the owning library. Please call 217-367-4057 or ask at Circulation Services if you would like to renew these items.