Trying to keep track of all those items checked out by your children? Want a reminder before your library materials are due? Anxiously awaiting the arrival of your hold requests? Library ELF can help you.
With Library ELF, you can receive and view:
- Email and/or RSS alerts before items are due.
- Email and/or RSS alerts on overdues and hold requests.
- Cell phone text messages for holds. (Your carrier's charges will apply.)
- A consolidated list of your and your family’s loans and holds.
- Consolidated information for cards from multiple libraries on one account (ELF may assess a fee for inclusion of U of I or libraries other than The Urbana Free Library or Champaign Public Library).
- Due dates of library materials in a convenient calendar format.
To sign up:
Visit Library ELF and click on the Sign Up link to create your ELF account. Library ELF is free for Urbana cardholders. You will be required to enter your name, email address, library card number(s), and any corresponding passwords.