The Library needs volunteers who assist with delivery to Library users whose health prevents them from coming to the Library.
Pickup and delivery of Library materials to nursing homes, retirement centers, and residential areas around town.
• Up to two hours a week
• Substitute driving duties available
• Must be able to lift 5-10 lb
• A cheerful, caring, and positive demeanor
• Substitute drivers encouraged to apply
• Must have a valid driver’s license, your own insurance, and a dependable car
(Mileage and expenses not provided but may be tax deductible!)
Training and Support
• Orientation and training will be provided.
Benefits of Volunteering as a Home Delivery Volunteer - Driver
• You will help people who really need you.
• You will expand access to the Library.