The Graphic Services Volunteer assists Graphic Services with a variety of projects.
• Data entry, typing
• Taping and untaping artwork
• Filing artwork and job jackets
• Installing and uninstalling displays
• Creating monthly children’s programs page
• Proofing and editing websites and e-calendar
• Running monthly validation checks
• One day a week
• One afternoon a week
• Technical and computer skills
• Manual dexterity and precision in artwork required
• Graphic arts experience encouraged
• Proofing and editing experience encouraged
• Neatness and accuracy
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks
Training and Support
• Orientation and training will be provided.
Benefits of Volunteering as a Graphic Services Volunteer
• You will learn more about Library programs in Urbana.
• You can practice proofreading and editing skills.