Library staff are responsible for displays at the Library, and the themes and initial selection of titles are carefully determined. After a few days, the displays need to be refilled. Many people choose their reading and viewing material based on the displays we create!
• Awareness of the various displays throughout the Library
• Commitment to upkeep of all displays
• Working closely with staff for feedback and suggestions
• Regular, dependable schedule needed
• Ability to choose appropriate and attractive materials for display
• Must have attention to detail and a keen sense of theme and visually appealing materials
• Must enjoy teamwork
• Comfort with constructive suggestions and feedback as a learning tool
Training and Support
• Orientation and training will be provided.
Benefits of Volunteering as a Displays Volunteer
• You will learn more about Library materials.
• You will get to know the friendly Library staff.
• You will work directly and creatively with books and associated materials.