This position is for general office assistance.
• Making copies
• Preparing envelopes for mailing
• Stuffing envelopes
• Creating labels
• Other duties as assigned
• One day a week
• One afternoon a week
• Technical and computer skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and Word useful
• Ability to sit for a specific period of time at a desk or at a computer
Training and Support
• Orientation and training will be provided.
Benefits of Volunteering as a Clerical Volunteer
• You will learn more about Library programs and promotions.
• You will gain satisfaction by supporting the Library behind the scenes.