- 210 West Green Street in downtown Urbana, Illinois.
- Just south of Busey Bank and west of Lincoln Square Village.
- On all Urbana MTD bus routes.
- Find us on Google Maps.
- FREE PARKING EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS.
- Meters on the library block (5-hour limit) are enforced Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., including the meters on Elm Street.
- Other spaces in the downtown area have varied time limits. See below for enforcement details.
- All spaces in the downtown area are 50¢ per hour.
- City of Urbana, Champaign, and University of Illinois CashKeys may be used in all meters.
- The convenient MobileMeter app is available in metered parking spaces throughout the City of Urbana. Read more about the MobileMeter service through the City of Urbana's website. Users can get started by downloading the free MobileMeter app from the iPhone App Store or Android Google Play.
More about Car Parking
We apologize for the weekday meters; they discourage use by downtown employees and maximize available spaces for library users.
Metered Spaces on the Library Block
- Green Street (LOT A): Enter from Green Street – 44 spaces, including 2 handicapped.
- End of the library drive past the outside return bins (LOT B): Enter from Green Street and follow signs - 8 spaces
- Elm Street - 12 spaces
Additional Parking Options
- Busey Bank (LOT D and rental LOT C): Available weekends and after 4:00 p.m. on weekdays.
- City parking deck (LOT E): Located one block to the east. Paid parking is enforced Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Cunningham Township building (LOT F): Located directly across Green Street. Meters are enforced Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Rental spaces are available weekends and after 6:00 p.m. on weekdays.
- Racks for 44 bicycles are available in the Green Street lot.
- Bicycles must be secured to a rack when unattended by the owner.