The Library is a popular community space with friendly staff committed to excellent customer service.
Are you interested in working with us?
- Most positions are part-time, and only some positions have application deadlines. Some require testing.
- Most require some evening and weekend work.
- Most are year-round appointments. Some are internships or other temporary positions.
To be considered for a Library position:
- Fill out an application, making certain all information is filled out completely.
- Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org; mail it to 210 West Green Street, Urbana Illinois 61801; fax it to 217-367-4061; or drop it off in person.
- Select any/all positions that interest you.
- Sign the application.
- Keep your contact information and hours of availability up-to-date.
Applications will remain in consideration for six months. You may submit a resume with your application, although it is not necessary unless designated in the specific position description.
To ask any questions or update your application, email email@example.com or call the Administration Office at 217-367-4058.
The Urbana Free Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer.