Your library is a popular, very busy community space. We’re known for being friendly, and we work together to offer the best service possible.
Are you interested in working with us?
Most vacancies are filled from applications on file, so we encourage you to submit an application whether or not there are current vacancies.
- Most positions are part-time, and only some positions have specific application deadlines. Some require testing, and the tests are generally given monthly. Get more information on monthly testing.
- Most require some evening and weekend work.
- Most are year-round appointments. Some are internships or other temporary positions.
To be considered for a Library position:
- Fill out an application, making certain all information is filled out completely.
- You can email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org; mail it to 210 West Green Street, Urbana Illinois 61801; fax it to 217-367-4061; or drop it off in person.
- Check any/all positions for which you wish to be considered.
- The application must have your signature to be valid.
- You may submit a resume with your application although it is not necessary unless designated in the specific position description.
- For maximum consideration, please keep your contact information and your hours of availability up-to-date.
Applications will remain in consideration for six months.
To ask any quesions or update your application, email email@example.com or call the Administration Office at 217-367-4058.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.