We love working with parents and teachers!
- Teacher Holds Service: Complete the Online Teacher Request Form or send in the PDF version and have Library staff select items for your class. Your items can be delivered to your USD #116 school or held at the Library to be picked up at your convenience.
- Classroom and school visits: Booktalking, storytelling, content area connections, family nights and more.
- Tours and special events: Just give us a call (367-4069) or email us to schedule (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Display space: Artwork and other school projects.
- Kits for your classroom: Choose from Hands-on Literacy and Math Kits, Exploration Kits, and Field Trip Backpacks.
- Novelist K-8: Read-alikes, books by reading level, and your next read-aloud. Available in the Library or at home with a Library card.
- Digital downloads: Ebooks and eAudiobooks. Available in the Library or at home with a Library card.
- Students online: Reading practice through Tumblebooks. Available in the Library or at home with a Library card.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call 217-367-4069. We look forward to working with you!
Some of our favorite websites:
- Exploratorium - Explores the world through art, science and human perception.
- Museums at the Crossroads - A guide to museums in Champaign County.
- Netsmartz - A guide to internet safety for your family, developed by the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children and the Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
- Parenting 24/7 - Support for parenting and family life from The University of Illinois Extension.
- Reading Rockets - Tips and tools for reading at home and in the classroom
- Schools Online - Classroom lessons from the University of Illinois Extension.