We love working with parents and teachers!
- Teacher Holds Service. Complete the Online Teacher Request Form or send in the PDF version and have Library staff select items for your class! Up to twenty items can be delivered to your USD #116 school or held at the Library to be picked up at your convenience!
- Classroom and school visits: booktalking, storytelling, content area connections, family nights and more.
- Tours and special events.
- Display space for artwork and other school projects.
- Kits for your classroom: Choose from Hands-on Literacy and Math Kits, Exploration Kits, and Field Trip Backpacks.
- Extended check-out for extended units in your classroom.
- Novelist K-8 for read-alikes, books by reading level, and your next read-aloud. Available in the Library or at home with a Library card.
- Digital downloads for Ebooks and Audiobooks. Available in the Library or at home with a Library card.
- Students online: reading practice through Tumblebooks and language learning with Muzzy Online. Available in the Library or at home with a Library card.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call 217-367-4069. We look forward to working with you!
Some of our favorite websites:
- Exploratorium - explores the world through art, science and human perception.
- Museums at the Crossroads - A guide to museums in Champaign County.
- Netsmartz - A guide to internet safety for your family, developed by the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children and the Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
- Parenting 24/7 - Support for parenting and family life from The University of Illinois Extension.
- Reading Rockets - Tips and tools for reading at home and in the classroom
- Schools Online - Science lessons from the University of Illinois Extension.