We love working with parents and teachers!
- Books and More! Bundles Service: Complete the Books and More! Bundles Form or send in the PDF version and have Library staff select items for your class or your family. You can schedule curbside pick up once you are notified your materials are ready. Teachers can have materials delivered to your USD #116 school whenever school is in session. Or items can be held for up to a week at the Library to be picked up at your convenience (when the library is open).
- Classroom and school visits: Booktalking, storytelling, content area connections, family nights and more.
- Tours and special events: Just give us a call (367-4069) or email us to schedule (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Display space: Artwork and other school projects.
- Kits for your classroom: To get started, have a look at our Hands-on Literacy and Math Kits and Exploration Kits.
- Novelist K-8: Read-alikes, books by reading level, and your next read-aloud. Available in the Library or at home with a Library card.
- Digital downloads: Ebooks and eAudiobooks. Available in the Library or at home with a Library card.
- Students online: Reading practice through Tumblebooks. Available in the Library or at home with a Library card.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call 217-367-4069. We look forward to working with you!
Some of our favorite websites:
- Exploratorium - Explores the world through art, science and human perception.
- Museums at the Crossroads - A guide to museums in Champaign County.
- Netsmartz - A guide to internet safety for your family, developed by the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children and the Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
- Parenting 24/7 - Support for parenting and family life from The University of Illinois Extension.
- Reading Rockets - Tips and tools for reading at home and in the classroom
- Schools Online - Classroom lessons from the University of Illinois Extension.