You may register to vote by mail or in person at the Champaign County Clerk's office.
- Voter Registration closes 28 days prior to an election and opens 2 days after the election.
- Contact information, address, and office hours of the County Clerk
- Map to the office of the County Clerk
- The County Clerk's office provides registration information and printable forms via the Internet. Click on the links below.
- The basics of voter registration, including requirements to register, and how to register in person or by mail.
- Online registration via the Illinois State Board of Elections Online Voter Registration Application.
- Champaign County Voter Registration form (mail-in, pdf version)
- Form and information for voter address changes
- Everything you want to know about Champaign County Election Services
- What districts do you live in? Champaign County Maps