- 210 West Green Street in downtown Urbana, Illinois.
- Just south of Busey Bank and west of Lincoln Square Village.
- On all Urbana MTD bus routes.
- Find us on Google Maps.
- FREE PARKING EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS.
- Meters on the library block (5-hour limit) are enforced Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., including the meters on Elm Street.
- Other spaces in the downtown area have varied time limits. See below for enforcement details.
- All spaces in the downtown area are 25¢ per hour.
- City of Urbana, Champaign, and University of Illinois CashKeys may be used in all meters.
- We apologize for the weekday meters; they discourage use by downtown employees and maximize available spaces for library users.
Metered Spaces on the Library Block
- Green Street (LOT A): Enter from Green Street – 44 spaces, including 2 handicapped.
- End of the library drive past the outside return bins (LOT B): Enter from Green Street and follow signs – 8 spaces.
- Elm Street - 12 spaces.
Additional Parking Options
- Busey Bank (LOT D and rental LOT C): Available weekends and after 4:00 p.m. on weekdays.
- City parking deck (LOT E): Located one block to the east. Paid parking is enforced Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Cunningham Township building (LOT F): Located directly across Green Street. Meters are enforced Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Rental spaces are available weekends and after 6:00 p.m. on weekdays.
- Racks for 44 bicycles are available in the Green Street lot.
- Bicycles must be secured to a rack when unattended by the owner.