You can return most items in the bins located at either end of the circulation desk, in the lobby, and in the parking lot. Anything you place in the parking lot return bin before the library opens will be checked in as if it were returned the previous day.
Kits, eReaders, and board games must be returned in person to the service desk from which they were checked out.
- eReaders - $1.00 per day per item
- DVDs and Kits - 50¢ per day per item
- Everything else in the Adult collection and interlibrary loans - 20¢ per day per item
- Everything else in the Children's collection - 10¢ per day per item
- The maximum fine is $20.00 for an eReader, $5.00 for a paperback book or magazine, or $10.00 for other items.
We also charge fees for the replacement of long overdue materials, damaged materials, and items returned with missing contents. Please note: Library fees of $25.00 and higher will be referred to a collection agency.