The Library offers an auditorium, a conference room, and two small study rooms, which are intended primarily for Library use, including programs, meetings, and other activities. When these rooms are not in use by the Library or the City, they may be used without charge, subject to the restrictions listed in the Library's Public Use of Meeting Rooms Policy.
Reserving the Auditorium or Conference Room
The following items are available for use in the Lewis Auditorium: 80 chairs, 38 tables (30 tables are 6 feet long; 8 tables are 5 feet long), a lectern, a projection screen, an audio-visual cart with an extension cord, a ceiling-mounted projector, and a small grand piano.
The following items are available for use in the Satterthwaite Conference Room: 14 chairs, 4 tables (30" x 60").
Maximum occupancy by order of the Fire Marshall:
- Lewis Auditorium, 130
- Satterthwaite Conference Room, 18
Reserving the Study Rooms
- On the spot reservations are possible if a study room is not in use.
- Rooms are available in two-hour blocks.
- Beverages in spill-proof containers are permitted; no food please.
- Laptops and sound equipment may be used if sounds are not audible outside the room.
- Please protect your personal belongings; the Library is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
The following items are available for use in the Study Rooms: 5 chairs, one table, and a white board.