Your library is a popular, very busy community space. We’re known for being friendly, and we work together to offer the best service possible.
Are you interested in working with us?
Most vacancies are filled from applications on file, so we encourage you to submit an application whether or not there are current vacancies.
- Most positions are part-time.
- Most require some evening and weekend work.
- All are permanent, year-round appointments.
Questions? Contact the Administration Office at 217-367-4058.
To be considered for a library position:
- Fill out an application, making certain all information is filled out completely.
- Check any/all positions for which you wish to be considered.
- The application must have your signature to be valid.
- You may submit a resume with your application, although it is not necessary.
- For maximum consideration, please keep your contact information and your hours of availability up-to-date.
Applications will remain in consideration for six months. To update your application, call the Administration Office at 217-367-4058.