With a new look and new features, urbanafreelibrary.org offers a more dynamic experience than our previous site.
Here’s what’s new.
- It’s Responsive: The website adapts to varying screen sizes—keep in touch with your library with your mobile device.
- It’s Compelling: Sign up with BookNews to find out what’s new in the collection or with an Online Book Clubs to have excerpts from popular books delivered to your email.
- It’s Active: Continuous feeds from department blogs and the library events calendar.
- It’s Convenient: Now you can renew your membership to the Friends of the Library or make a donation to The Urbana Free Library Foundation —online!
- It’s Classic: It includes information about the collection and the services you love—all in a fresh, easy-to-use, redesigned website.
Please take a moment to look around and tell us what you think! If you have any feedback on this site, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.